Check out this month's BLS events.
/ INTERNATIONAL TRADE SHOWS /
April 25th-27th | THE HEALTH & SAFETY EVENT 2023
Located at the NEC Birmingham, The Health & Safety Event is the UK’s largest gathering of anyone responsible for running a safe and efficient workplace.
With a unique range of seminars, practical workshops and exhibition halls, it attracts thousands of workplace professionals from the industrial, commercial, and public sectors.
The Health and Safety Event is co-located with 5 other leading sector events covering over 20,000sqm at the NEC, meaning more content, more products, and more exhibitors.
The opening hours during the show dates are from 10 am to 4.30 pm on Tuesday 25th and Wednesday 26th, while from 10 am to 3.30 pm on Thursday 27th.
Registering is easy by purchasing your visitor badge: to do so click here.
Also this year, there will be 'Connect+ Live', a programme of hosted meetings, as well as digital and on-site activities, not to be missed to network and meet new industry friends. In addition, a networking café will be available at the following times:
Day 1 and 2: 4pm to 6pm
Day 3: 1 pm to 2.30 pm
Participation is free of charge and allows you to earn CPD points and access to high quality training content, including legal and regulatory updates, interactive sessions and best practice case studies.
Among the seminars available are:
- Lone Worker Safety Live conference - in interactive sessions, experts and those with practical experience will share their knowledge to offer best practice in dealing with key issues of welfare, safety and security for remote and isolated workers.
- The Knowledge Exchange Theatre, sponsored by RS Components, will present a series of sessions dedicated to the challenges faced by health and safety professionals and practitioners.
- Driver Safety Theatre - as part of the Driver Safety Area, leading experts will share a series of presentations and panel discussions covering legislative updates, driver fatigue, distraction, employee culture, vehicle safety and more.
- New for 2023, the Practical Safety Theatre, sponsored by MSA Safety - hear from experts on how to create a safe and compliant work environment, gain the practical tools and knowledge to protect you and your employees from hazards, while helping to safeguard the future of your company or organisation.
- the Keynote Theatre - the main stage of The Health & Safety Event will host leading industry speakers who will provide the latest news and updates, as well as regulations, guidelines and training in the health and safety sector. Day 1 and 2 - IOSH Conference, Day 3 - Health and Safety Executive (HSE) Conference
New in 2023
The Health & Safety Event offers a selection of new activities over the 3 days, including:
- Machinery Safety Zone - sponsored by PUWER Machinery Guarding, this dedicated area will showcase industrial machinery safety products and solutions and host live demonstrations and workshops, helping you to get up to speed and ensure your machinery complies with the requirements imposed by the Supply and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER 98).
- Start-Up Street - collaborative hub of start-ups that are shaping the future of risk management and life safety. Innovative companies that will be tomorrow's leaders at the forefront of technological innovation. Find out how the founders of the UK and Europe's most exciting start-ups are approaching funding and scaling, while tackling some of the biggest health and safety challenges.
New for this year, we have introduced an event platform and app to help you plan your visit in advance. Personalise your itinerary and find out what is happening at the show at the touch of your fingertips.
To learn all the details about this expo and all the BLS product offerings, keep following us and visit us at booth 3-E32.
Feel Free To Visit Us