BLS 2600 next PAPR
New BLS Air Purifying Respirator with dust filter has arrived!
Let's discover all the new features together.
What is it?
BLS 2600 next PAPR is an assisted ventilation system to be used with a full face mask and dust filter. It provides the user with filtered ambient air and thanks to the constant air flow and the absence of respiratory effort, it is the ideal solution for heavy-duty use.
BLS 2600 next provides excellent usability, is shock resistant and comes with a full range of accessories and spare parts.
This new device is high performance because it introduces new components and innovates others, as explained below.
One innovative aspect is the optimal comfort of this device, which is achieved thanks to a PVC belt with adjustment buckles to ensure the device is held at the waist and a padded support that allows perfect decontamination with the quick release system.
Automatic flow adjustment ensures a flow rate of 160 l/min, even if the filter is clogged.
BLS 2600next is then complemented by a storage kit, with the possibility of storing it in maximum safety thanks to the DIN cap for the motor unit, the filter cap, the pipe that can be closed on itself and the practical and robust container box, equipped with four handles, gasket and provision for a padlock.
Finally, a multi-sensory feedback system (audio, visual, vibrating) has been designed: this is a brand new device management system designed directly for the user, which is able to provide data on battery charge and recharge status, a low battery alarm, flow blockage and clogging. These alerts are conveyed both visually, thanks to 3 coloured LEDs (green, yellow and red), and by sound and vibration.
Let's see all the new features in detail:
- New user experience through green interaction points that signal the use of the device and blue interaction points for charging.
- New high-security corrugated tube with DIN connection and easy disassembly thanks to the practical folding function.
- New functionalities, such as blockage alarm, charging status, diagnostics.
- New vibrating feedback.
- Lighter and more manageable device (1.60 kg).
- New rechargeable LI-Ion battery, with an autonomy of 10 hours.
- New battery charger, with ergonomic connector, mechanical lock and end-of-charge LED.
- New belt in extruded PVC for easy decontamination and high comfort thanks to the quick-removal padding.
- New storage kit, complete with filter cap, DIN cap for the tube, resealable tube and storage box with handles and gasket.
- New IP66 certification.
- New automatic airflow adjustment >160 l/min.
How to wear it?
In order to use the device efficiently, correctly and safely, it is necessary to know the different stages of assembly, donning and storage.
Which BLS devices are compatible?
Either the BLS 5150 or BLS 5400 full face mask can be used with the new PAPR.
Both mask models are equipped with a universal EN 148-1 connection on which the corresponding corrugated hose connection is inserted. The masks are certified PPE according to EN 136:1998.
In addition, the PAPR is fitted with the BLS TMP3 dust filter, which provides high filtration over long periods. It is protected by an easily removable ring nut and a practical anti-water cap protects the filter during the decontamination shower phase.
On stock from January 2022!
For all technical product data and available models, click here.