BLS is at The Health & Safety Event!
Birmingham, April 25th-27th 2023
Located at the NEC in Birmingham, The Health & Safety Event is the UK's largest gathering for all those responsible for running a safe and efficient workplace. With a unique range of seminars, practical workshops and exhibition halls, it attracts thousands of workplace professionals from industry, commerce and the public sector.
You will find us in Hall 3 at stand E32.
Come and visit us.
The trade fair
The Health and Safety Event is co-located with five other leading industry events covering over 20,000 square metres at the NEC, which means more content, more products and more exhibitors.
Also this year, there will be 'Connect+ Live', a programme of hosted meetings, as well as digital and on-site activities, not to be missed to network and meet new industry friends. In addition, a networking café will be available at the following times:
Day 1 and 2: 4pm to 6pm
Day 3: 1 pm to 2.30 pm
The trade fair programme is very rich, with 5 different series of free high-quality training seminars taking place on all three days of the event. In particular, there will be access to the latest legal and regulatory updates, interactive sessions and best practice case studies.
Among the seminars on offer will be:
- Lone Worker Safety Live conference - in interactive sessions, experts and those with practical experience will share their knowledge to offer best practices for dealing with the key issues of welfare, safety and security of remote and isolated workers.
- The Knowledge Exchange Theatre, sponsored by RS Components, will present a series of sessions dedicated to the challenges faced by health and safety professionals and practitioners.
- Driver Safety Theatre - as part of the Driver Safety Area, leading experts will share a series of presentations and panel discussions covering legislative updates, driver fatigue, distraction, employee culture, vehicle safety and more.
- New for 2023, the Practical Safety Theatre, sponsored by MSA Safety - hear from experts on how to create a safe and compliant work environment, gain the practical tools and knowledge to protect you and your employees from hazards, while helping to safeguard the future of your company or organisation.
- the Keynote Theatre - the main stage of The Health & Safety Event will host leading industry speakers who will provide the latest news and updates, as well as regulations, guidelines and training in the health and safety sector. Day 1 and 2 - IOSH Conference, Day 3 - Health and Safety Executive (HSE) Conference
New for 2023
The Health & Safety Event offers a selection of new activities over the 3 days, including:
- Machinery Safety Zone - sponsored by PUWER Machinery Guarding, this dedicated area will showcase industrial machinery safety products and solutions and host live demonstrations and workshops, helping you to get up to speed and ensure your machinery complies with the requirements imposed by the Supply and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER 98).
- Start-Up Street - collaborative hub of start-ups that are shaping the future of risk management and life safety. Innovative companies that will be tomorrow's leaders at the forefront of technological innovation. Find out how the founders of the UK and Europe's most exciting start-ups are approaching funding and scalability, while tackling some of the biggest health and safety challenges.
Also new this year is the introduction of a platform and app to help you plan your visit in advance. Customise your itinerary and find out what's going on at the fair at the touch of your fingertips.
The aim of each Health & Safety Event is to develop your skills, knowledge and expertise and explore the latest products and solutions to improve health and safety standards.
The event is free, register now.
Tuesday April 25th 2023
10:00am - 4:30pm
Wednesday April 26th 2023
10:00am - 4:30pm
Thursday April 27th 2023
10:00am - 3:30pm
We look forward to seeing you.